Monday, October 10, 2016

#ProtestVotesMatter



In the beginning, there was, Bernie Sanders and his candidacy was a complete joke. Then I saw him debate Hillary Clinton and learned his candidacy wasn't just a joke, it was a very unfunny one. I'm talking Seth Rogen movie level unfunny. Even with that said, I still preferred him to Hillary so I voted for him. So now, I prefer Hillary to Trump which makes this whole thing a complete farce. The only bright side to this whole mess is, I live in New York, so it doesn't matter who I vote for, all 29 of New York's Electoral College votes are going to go to Hillary Clinton. That’s just a fact, but that fact means I can use this disaster-tunity to do whatever meaningless protest vote I like. I'm going with the Jill Stein protest vote myself. I know she's not everyone's “cup of tea”. She doesn’t sing the right, "vaccine song" that some of my friends like. Y’all know which friends I'm talking about. I’m not a doctor (Jill Stein is for the record) so I give less of a shit about vaccines than I do about hockey and I think I've made my feelings pretty clear about how little a shit I care about hockey. Anyway…. Protest Vote, it’s all I got left and I’m going to use it and use it proudly. It's my New York State privilege and I'm going to take advantage of it. If I lived in Ohio or Pennsylvania or Florida maybe I would think differently.  Statistically speaking, If I lived in Florida I would exclusively think about meth (just kidding Floridians, you know I love you folks). Hey, if you do live in Florida, Pennsylvania or Ohio and you want to make a protest vote, have at it. I'm not going to try and talk you out of it. If that means Donald Trump becomes president you know what, I'm okay with that. Serves the Democrats right for electing Hillary Clinton as their nominee. Serves all of us right for building our country on an “Indian” graveyard. I've watched enough 80s movies to know only bad things come from that.  Lastly, we live in a post “The Tape” (“The Tape” is what I'm calling the, "grab them by the pussy” recording from now on, even though it's not actually a “tape” per se, because fuck literalism) America now, so Hillary's going to win this election by a landslide. But because Hillary is Hillary and she is the worst, soon after becoming president she'll commit a crime and get impeached. Wait, then Tim Kaine will be president…… Nevermind no bright side.  No... wait again.... Protest Vote, that was the bright side.  

#ProtestVotesMatter #Imwithjill #kindof #Vaccinesarestupid #Imjustkiddingaboutvaccinestheyrenotstupid #Seriouslyfuckhocky  


No comments:

Post a Comment